Term 3 – Week 10
Big Idea – Paul defends himself and witnesses to the gospel, wanting all there to be saved!
Acts 25:23- 26:32
- To know that Paul boldly defended himself and the gospel
- To understand that Paul wanted to explain the gospel so all could be saved
- To appreciate that the gospel will seem crazy to some people
- Belief – We can believe the gospel with confidence because “these things weren’t done in a corner” – even when others call Christians out of their mind.
- Behaviour – We can share the gospel with confidence like Paul. Paul wanted everyone to be saved… do we?
43… everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name
8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
Go and Make Disciples (Awesome Cutlery) – YouTube
Lets get back to this song as we wrap up the series! Now in Acts we see it taking place all over the known world – disciples are being made by Jesus through his apostles! This mission is what gets Paul in trouble before the Jewish and Roman authorities.
This has been put together using purchased external material and therefore this resource may only be used by Dundonald Church. For more information please contact email@example.com