Part 1 |
- Our sins are forgiven fully
- Our bodies will be raised physically
- Eternal life will be with God perfectly
- How much does the forgiveness of sins shape the way we talk and act towards each other?
- Do you think much about the future God has promised?
Part 2 |
- My past doesn’t define me
- My body will be perfect
- My greatest good is life with God
- Read v1-3. Why exactly can we have confidence that our sins truly are forgiven?
- Read v18-25. When and how can we expect our bodies to be perfect? How then should we live and encourage one another now?
- Read v28-40. How do v28-30 assure us that life with Christ really is the best thing and completely secure? What different barriers in our minds or experiences are overcome in v31-39?
- Can you think of one or two practical ways as a group we can help one another enjoy the blessings of:
- Forgiveness of sins?
- Perfect bodies to come?
- Life with God forever?
- Are there one or two key lessons you would like to take away from this session or series as a whole? As you turn to prayer, think how to make sure we don’t lose or forget these.