Part 1 |
The Church is:
- What do you make of these 4 ‘marks’ of the church?
- Which do we find most challenging or easy to neglect?
Part 2 |
We are called to:
- BELONG to the church
- UNITY in the church
- HOLINESS in the church
Read Eph 4:1-6
- In what ways does this passage emphasise the unity of the church? (Why does the context of Eph 3:16-21 make this even more amazing?)
- In practice how might our relationships look different if we took v2-3 to heart?
- Are we too individualistic in our approach to the Christian life? What might be the danger signs of this?
- Looking at v17-24, what do you notice about the call to holiness in the church? Is there a particular way in which we feel the challenge of this as a group?
- What one practical thing can we do this week in response to what we’ve heard? Turn this to prayer.