Term 1 – Week 1
Big Idea – Joshua and Caleb trusted God, when no one else did, to give His people the promised land
Numbers 13 & 14
- Be inspired by the trust of Joshua and Caleb in God’s promises
- Understand the link for us to trust God as we wait for the promised Kingdom
- See the warning for those who don’t trust God.
- Belief – even when it is hard to do so, believing that God always keeps his promises to his people.
- Behaviour – living in faith and following God’s commands even when others around don’t trust God and so don’t follow God’s commands.
God’s people in God’s place – Awesome Cutlery
this has been put together using purchased external material and therefore this resource may only be used by Dundonald Church. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org