Term 1 – Week 8
Big Idea – God made a way to be forgiven and be friends with God
- Know that God wants to live with his people,
- Understand that God gave the Israelites sacrifices so that they could be forgiven and be friends with God
- Appreciate Jesus made the once-for-all sacrifice so that we can be forgiven and be friends with God by faith in him.
- Belief – Trust Jesus’ death on the cross to actually forgive our sins and actually make us friends with God
- Behaviour – Worship Jesus because he deserves it!
- We can use our bodies to worship God in all kinds of different ways
Therefore, say to the Israelites: “I am the Lord, and I will bring you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians. I will free you from being slaves to them, and I will redeem you with an outstretched arm and with mighty acts of judgment.
I will take you as my own people, and I will be your God. Then you will know that I am the Lord your God, who brought you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians.
A Very Special Tent (Ben Pakula) – YouTube
This has been put together using purchased external material and therefore this resource may only be used by Dundonald Church. For more information please contact email@example.com