Term 1 – Week 7
Big Idea – The People built the Tabernacle as the Lord commanded Moses so that God could live with them
- Know that God wants to live with his people,
- Understand that sinners must worship the holy God just as he has commanded
- Appreciate Jesus is “God with us” – we worship God by trusting Jesus.
- Belief – How can sinful people live with a holy God? We can’t! That’s why we need Jesus!
- Jesus is ‘God with us’ who lived and died to make us holy.
- Behaviour – How should we as sinners worship the holy God?
- Just as He commanded: by trusting Jesus to make us holy, listening to the Bible and (trying) to obey.
Therefore, say to the Israelites: “I am the Lord, and I will bring you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians. I will free you from being slaves to them, and I will redeem you with an outstretched arm and with mighty acts of judgment.
I will take you as my own people, and I will be your God. Then you will know that I am the Lord your God, who brought you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians.
A Very Special Tent (Ben Pakula) – YouTube
This has been put together using purchased external material and therefore this resource may only be used by Dundonald Church. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org