Term 1 – Week 5
Big Idea – God gave the law to enable God’s people to live in God’s place under his rule and know his blessing
- Know that God’s law shows us His holiness, our sinfulness, and Jesus’ amazingness.
- Understand that God’s law shows us His holiness, our sinfulness, and Jesus’ amazingness
- Belief – God’s law shows us we need Jesus because we can’t keep it! (Head)
- The Holy Spirit helps rescued sinners want to live under God’s rule (Heart)
- Behaviour – The Holy Spirit helps rescued sinners live like Jesus as God’s people under his rule (Hands)
Therefore, say to the Israelites: “I am the Lord, and I will bring you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians. I will free you from being slaves to them, and I will redeem you with an outstretched arm and with mighty acts of judgment.
I will take you as my own people, and I will be your God. Then you will know that I am the Lord your God, who brought you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians.
God’s People in God’s Place (Awesome Cutlery) – YouTube
This has been put together using purchased external material and therefore this resource may only be used by Dundonald Church. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org