Term 3 – Week 08
Big Idea – Resurrection – Raised from death to life!
1 Corinthians 15
- To know that Resurrection means raised from death to life
- To understand that because Jesus was raised from death to life, we too will be raised from death to life.
- To appreciate that only followers of Jesus are raised from death to life.
- Belief – Help the children to grasp the fact that a) the resurrection of Jesus was a true event in history, and b) we will also be resurrected on the last day when Jesus returns.
- Behaviour – Only those who put their hope in the Lord Jesus will be raised from death to eternal life – repent & believe. Although our bodies will be resurrected to new life in eternity, it does matter what we do to them now. Talk about how they can look after their bodies.
1 John 4:10 (NIVUK)
This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.
Big Words That End in Shun – Colin Buchanan – YouTube
This has been put together using purchased external material and therefore this resource may only be used by Dundonald Church. For more information please contact email@example.com