Term 3 – Week 07
Big Idea – Imputation – Jesus’ Righteousness is Mine!
2 Corinthians 5:21
- To know that Imputation means Jesus’ righteousness is mine.
- To understand that it is through the death of Jesus that the righteousness of Jesus now belongs to us.
- To appreciate that we are sinners and do not deserve the righteousness of Jesus.
- Belief – Help the children understand that Imputation is an amazing gift of God’s grace to us. That God would give us who are sinners, Christ’s righteousness. It a truly magnificent Big Word!!
- Behaviour – Encourage the children to repent and give thanks to God for the imputation of Christ’s righteousness. The imputation of Christ’s righteousness should lead to a change life – a life of following Jesus
1 John 4:10 (NIVUK)
This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.
Big Words That End in Shun – Colin Buchanan – YouTube
This has been put together using purchased external material and therefore this resource may only be used by Dundonald Church. For more information please contact email@example.com