Term 3 – Week 06
Big Idea – Justification – Just like we never sinned
Romans 3 & Luke 18
- To know that Justification means it is just like we never sinned.
- To understand that it is because of Jesus and his death on the cross that we are justified.
- To appreciate that God declares us not guilty through faith in Jesus.
- Belief – Remind the children that there is nothing we can do to make ourselves right with God. We are all guilty of sin before God. Deep down we don’t think we are that bad but we are. Justification is act of grace.
- Behaviour – It is only through faith that sinners are justified before God. Discuss with the children what it means to live a life of faith. Beginning with the repentance and then the continual living out the life of faith at home, school, church and all the extracurricular activities.
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith – and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God – not by works, so that no one can boast.
Memory Verse Song – Grace (Ephesians 2:8-9) by Lantern Music
Big Words That End in Shun – Colin Buchanan – YouTube
This has been put together using purchased external material and therefore this resource may only be used by Dundonald Church. For more information please contact email@example.com