Term 3 – Week 04
Big Idea – Salvation – Sinners saved from hell
Exodus 14 & Acts 4
- To know that salvation means sinners saved from hell.
- To understand that sinners are saved FROM sin & hell TO eternal life with God
- To appreciate that salvation is through the death of Jesus on the cross
- Belief – We need to help them understand that we are saved from something and that something (hell) is real and those who don’t follow Jesus are headed there. Remind the kids of God’s great kindness to us.
- Behaviour – Help the children identify people in their lives who don’t know Jesus and then pray for their salvation.
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith – and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God – not by works, so that no one can boast.
Memory Verse Song – Grace (Ephesians 2:8-9) by Lantern Music
Big Words That End in Shun – Colin Buchanan – YouTube
This has been put together using purchased external material and therefore this resource may only be used by Dundonald Church. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org