Term 3 – Week 01
Big Idea – Grace is God’s kindness undeserved
Ephesians 2: 4-5, 8-9
- The children will know that Grace means God’s kindness undeserved.
- The children will understand that grace is like a gift.
- The children will appreciate that God showed his undeserved kindness to us by sending Jesus to die on the cross.
- Belief – Help the children to grasp the enormity of God’s grace to us. We do not deserve the forgiveness of sins through Jesus. We can do nothing, but God does everything.
- This is a truth, which all Christians tend to take for granted.
- For the Christian: Encourage the children to pray and thank God for his free gift of grace towards us in Jesus
- For the non-Christian: Encourage the children to accept God’s free gift of grace and put their trust in Jesus.
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith – and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God – not by works, so that no one can boast.
Big Words That End in Shun – Colin Buchanan – YouTube
This has been put together using purchased external material and therefore this resource may only be used by Dundonald Church. For more information please contact email@example.com