Options Pregnancy Resource Centres provide
free confidential support to women and men when facing an unexpected pregnancy, or difficulties related to termination or miscarriage.
- Support for an Unexpected Pregnancy: A safe, non-judgmental space to explore all of your options. Providing accurate information, unconditional, non-directive support and free pregnancy testing.
- Friendship and Practical Help: A befriending service and help to access free second hand baby equipment and clothing to support women practically and emotionally during pregnancy and the first year of a baby’s life.
- Post-termination Support: For women and men who find themselves struggling with difficult thoughts and feelings after an abortion, Options offers both group and individual support sessions through The Step by Step programme.
- Post-Miscarriage Support: For women and men who need support after a miscarriage, through The Step by Step programme.
- Make an appointment: To make an appointment for support or to ask us a question, please call us on 020 8540 7675 or contact us via the Options Website. Any voicemails or emails regarding pregnancy, termination, or miscarriage will be responded to within 24 hours.
- Location: Options offers support in Wimbledon and Streatham. Or you can meet with a volunteer over video conferencing.
Options is supported by a team of dedicated volunteers from churches around southwest London. We provide our volunteers with training and continued education in pregnancy crisis counselling skills, and post-abortion and post-miscarriage support. Options is a dynamic, multifaceted ministry that extends beyond counselling skills. There are many ways to become involved with Options, including becoming a listener, administration, financial support, and participating in prayer support through our weekly prayer email updates and termly prayer meetings. We invite anyone in a supporting church who is interested in helping Options in any of these ways to get in touch.