The Options Wimbledon Pregnancy Resource Centre provides free confidential counselling to women and their partners when facing an unexpected pregnancy, or difficulties related to abortion or miscarriage.
Please visit the Options Website
- Support for an Unexpected Pregnancy: A safe space and supportive environment to evaluate and discuss all options available providing accurate information, unconditional support and free pregnancy testing.
- Friendship and Practical Help: A befriending service and free second hand baby equipment and clothing to support women practically and emotionally during pregnancy and the first year of a baby’s life.
- Post-abortion Counselling: For women and men who find themselves struggling with difficult thoughts and feelings after an abortion, Options offers both group and individual counselling sessions through The Journey programme.
- Post-Miscarriage Counselling: For women and men who need support after a miscarriage, Options offers post-miscarriage counselling through The Journey programme.
- Make an appointment: To make an appointment for counselling or to ask us a question, please call the Options Centre 24 hour helpline on 020 8540 7675 or contact us via the Options Website. Any voicemails or emails regarding pregnancy, abortion, or miscarriage will be responded to within 24 hours.
- Location: Options offers counselling at two locations. Our main office is 577 Kingston Road, Raynes Park, SW20 8SA. Our satellite counselling office is provided by Elim Pentecostal Church, located at 59 High Path, High Path Estate, Merton, SW19 2JY.
- Options is supported by a team of dedicated volunteers from churches around southwest London. We provide our volunteer counsellors with training and continued education in pregnancy crisis counselling, post-abortion counselling, and post-miscarriage counselling. Options is a dynamic, multifaceted ministry that extends beyond counselling. This includes our Sex & Relationships Team, which provides a Christian perspective on sex and relationships to local schools, and Material Assistance Team, which organises donations of material items such as cots, prams, and baby clothing, for clients who need them. There are many ways to become involved with Options, including counselling, administration, financial support, and participating in prayer support through our weekly prayer email updates and termly prayer meetings. We invite anyone in a supporting church who is interested in helping Options in any of these ways to get in touch.
For more information see the Options Wimbledon Website, Contact the Options Centre, or follow us on Twitter