We’re looking to hire an experienced marketing & communications professional to create meaningful campaigns and help us drive growth across digital platforms.
// Engage our community in church life
// Build up the wider church with resources
// Reach out through special projects
The Digital Communications Lead will be responsible for the implementation of our brand & communications strategy to ensure effective communication with the church family & wider audiences.
- Media & Comms planning across life of the church & ministries
- Multichannel campaign ideation, management & reporting
- Platform management & scheduling – email marketing / social media / website etc
- Performance reporting
- Growth opportunities
- Data driven
- Effective copywriter
- Strategic thinker
- Platforms: Mailchimp / Substack / Churchsuite / Social / WordPress / Adobe
- People – join our energetic team of 25 who serve our growing church family
- Mission – proclaim the good news of Jesus in a 21st century world
- Ownership – shape our use of digital platforms to drive our reach
Interested in joining us? We’d love you to introduce yourself with a covering letter, your CV & a case study of a recent project.
Application deadline: 16th April 2021